22 January 2015

Enter to win Pereg Gourmet Foods! [Ends 1/25]

I recently had the chance to try out Pereg Gourmet Gluten Free Noodles as well as their Black Beans and Chili Beans. Come by and check out my review. Make sure you visit Pereg Gourmet's website to find out more information.

I am also giving away Pereg Gourmet Black Beans as well as a package of their Gluten Free Quinoa Noodles.

Enter via Rafflecopter below. Giveaway ends 1/25.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

0 People Had Something to Say:

Post a Comment

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.