22 December 2014

One Year Ending, Another Beginning: 2014 Reflections

I would say that 2014 has been a year of writing. Although I've been less active on my blog, I have written more creative work this year than any other year. It's surprising too, because I have been under significant amount of stress, which usually leads me to writer's block. That wasn't the case this time.

What changed?

Who knows? A combination of maturity, discipline, and finding a niche all my own.

As I look ahead, I want 2015 to be the year of rewriting. I won't set any resolutions (like I read on a blog recently, resolutions are for people who want to stop eating cookies), I will say that I want to revise the stories I've finished this year. At least a few. One would be nice actually.

For my blog, I'll try to do better. Use it as the outlet I started it for.

If I don't post again this week...here's a somewhat perfect holiday message from my modest Instagram account -


Categories:

8 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I have no desire to stop eating cookies. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and yours had a great Christmas and that you thoroughly enjoy all the holiday season has to offer!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. No resolutions, just intentions. let the Universe guide you (and your writing) and it will take you in the 'right' direction. Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I like that approach! Happy 2015 to you too!

      Delete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.