17 December 2014

My Crowdfunding Campaign - Help Get My Mom's Car Fixed

One thing I will admit openly to all of you is that I'm awful about asking people for help (or expressing a need). But with the new year around the corner, I wanted to start the new year on the right foot and bring your attention to a crowdfunding campaign I've started.

My mom's car is on it's last leg. Right now, I'm the only one working in my family and we just don't have the money to fix it up. Since my mom is unemployed and so many other things that have happened this year, the car falling apart has been really difficult.

 So, I would love to surprise my mom this New Year's with money for the car repair. Not only would it making the entire process of job hunting easier, it would also really boost her spirits. Any amount you can donate at all would be massively appreciated. Or if you can't afford to donate, if you could share this campaign with people you know, that would be amazing too. And I have embedded a fancy widget into this post to, so you can easily see the details. Or if you can't see the widget, just click here to read more!


1 comment:

  1. I've passed the word along. Things are really tight for me at the moment, but I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.