03 November 2014

My Newest Video Poem!

Alongside writing stories, one of my favorite things to do is to create video poetry! I compile images and music alongside the poetry to enhance the message of the poem. My latest creation was inspired by a poem that my mom, Jackie Pontzious wrote entitled, "Whispering Reflections." I compiled the video and couldn't wait to share it with you all!

Feel free to share amongst your friends, if you would like! Also, if you have a poem you've written that you want developed into a video like this, let me know. I love creating things like this!


Categories: ,

1 comment:

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.