25 November 2014

Enter to Win Honest Amish Products!


I want to invite you to take a look at the review for Honest Amish Beard Care oil and Lavender and Clove soap.

Honest Amish is located in a small town in Pennsylvania and everything is made by hand and from scratch. Also, they're products are 100% natural, organic, and have sustainable ingredients.

Take a look at the review for their beard care oil and lavender and clove soap over at this link!

Or enter the giveaway via Rafflecopter below!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.