So I'm on my bus right now going home and a few things popped into my head that I was going vent about to my personal Facebook page, but I decided to share with you instead.
So here's five observations and thoughts rolling through my head on my way home today -
1) I wish the guy sitting next to me on my bus home would stop falling asleep. He leans on my arm occasionally and it's getting very irritating.
2) I spilled hot sauce in my bag (brought it to work cause of lunch) and I hope no one smells it.
3) I spotted a cop nearby in his car texting while we were at red light.
4) I also have coffee spilled on my pants earlier and have a desperate need to put on clean clothes.
5) I have that song "Work" by Iggy Azalea in my head and it's serving up weird motivation to write when I get home.
What's on your mind?
16 July 2014
Posted on 6:25 PM by Nicole Michelle | 8 comments
All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.