30 April 2014

Zzzzzzzzzzz'is is The End



Ladies and Gentleman we have reached the end of the alphabet!



I will reflect on this month long journey a little bit later on, but I wanted to wish everyone a huge thank you for coming by and visiting this blog throughout the month.

As a final send off, here's my top five favorite posts that I would highly encourage you to check out for yourself:

5 Valuable Lessons Learned from scary Movies (My V Post)

Updates on My Writing and Blogging Goals (My U Post)

Premonitions - Do You Have This Sixth Sense? (My P Post)

National Storytelling Festival (My N Post)

Would You Stay in a Haunted House (My H post)

I plan on taking a few days off from blogging here! And you know what will I do during my blog-cation?




Categories:

8 comments:

  1. Whooo hoooo! We made it all the way to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! It's been intense, hasn't it?

    I hope you don't take too long of a break from blogging. I've really enjoyed your posts and plan to work may way back through several of the ones I missed. Really glad to have connected with you this year.

    Will you be doing the A to Z Reflections post on May 5th? I hope so!

    ~Tui Snider~ Dropping by from the A to Z challenge! :D
    @TuiSnider on Twitter
    My blog: Tui Snider's Offbeat & Overlooked Travel
    I am also part of the #StoryDam team, a friendly writing community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support throughout this challenge! You've been one of my most faithful and entertaining commenters! :) I definitely have more scheduled soon!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on surviving and making it across the finish line!

    I'm going to guess you won't be the only one taking a much-needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I won't be posting everyday, that's for sure!

      Delete
  3. Whew! We did it. Congrats on finishing A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks! :) Congrats to you too!

      Delete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.