19 April 2014

Do You Have a [Q]uestion Google Can't Answer?


I thought the letter Q for this A to Z Challenge was the hardest, but I decided to bring a feature back to my blog and use this challenge to promote it.


A couple of years ago I launched a feature on my blog entitled, "Do You Have a Question Google Can't Answer?" and I ended up featuring some interesting question and answer segments. 

The first was my own question about a case I heard of when I was in high school and these four teenagers created a horror movie where the victim in the film had no idea this was a real movie in real life. 

My readers also managed to solve the question where someone was trying to find a local area garden statue they couldn't find online. 

I didn't have many questions after that, but I would love to see if there is a renewed interest in this feature of my blog.

So, if you have a question you've never been able to solve by "googling" it, I want to know. Email me your question to npyles86 at gmail dot com and I will feature it after the April challenge is over and we'll see if we can get it solved for you.

So now the best question of all is - can you stump Google


7 comments:

  1. I've never thought of questions along those lines.

    From time to time I have typed in questions like "why is my ex-brother-in-law such a useless jackass?" things like that, and gotten countless page answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time when I stump Google, it's because I want to find a song, but I can only remember how the melody goes. Usually the melody is along the lines of do-do-do-do-da-da-do. . . Google doesn't know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always turn to my friend and fellow blogger, Raymond Esposito at writinginadeadworld.com, when I stump Google. I swear that guy knows how to find the answer to anything. And sometimes he's faster than Google, too, lol.

    This sounds like a great blog feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google and I are friends . . . it's Bing I can always stump. I think Bing is the red-headed step child of the search engine world. Stopping by from A-Z http://brokenwings1313.blogspot.com/2014/04/q-is-for-quippet.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can be pretty hard to get a definitive answer from Google. I usually take a little bit from many different links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, family history questions? Who were the parents of my 5th or 3th great great grandfather Charles Kennett?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.