23 March 2014

Taking on the A to Z Challenge!

I've decided to take on the A to Z Challenge - blogging A to Z the entire month of April.




I tried last year and stopped around the letter M (hey that isn't bad actually). I also didn't start with one thing I think we all need to make this challenge successful:

A PLAN.

What's my plan?

Not exactly sure yet.

But it will include some posts about writing and things that will (hopefully) get you inspired. I may write about some ghost stories, urban legends or myths, books and movies that creep me out, and some other things that will keep this a fun (and creepy) April!

Let's hope that I can make it past the letter M. Which still wasn't bad. 
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so pleased you're joining in with the A-Z Challenge! I've signed up too, I'm attempting a daily haiku for each letter.

    Good luck! I'm sure you'll get through to Z this year. But M isn't bad either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a similar theme.... we can do it! I'm busily typing away at the posts right now and prescheduling them... good luck!

    Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Japan, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you, and hope to see you completing the challenge !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.