06 March 2014

Get In Touch With Your Inner Decorator with @Kmart's Home Sale #ad

This is a sponsored post. I am a Kmart blogger, though all opinions are my own




I don't know about you but my favorite time of year to go shopping for the home is in the spring. Something about spring cleaning, pastels, and freshening up the home turf makes me feel creatively inspired.

So, whether you are figuring out a way to upgrade your library...err...the living room turned library (hey, I won't judge you if you use your books as furniture), writing room...err dining room (hey, no one ever said to not write where you eat), or your inspirational zen garden...err bathroom no one ever needs to know you meditate in the tub), you will want to take advantage of this @Kmart home sale.

Why? This is an exclusive shop your way members offer where members get $5 back for every $30 spent. Money savings? A total win.  Feels inspiring just thinking about it. And if you are having any doubts about the savings, make sure you watch the video linked here. If I haven't convinced you yet, just check out the Kmart Home Sale web page...oh, just make sure to drool away from the keyboard. 
Categories: , ,

0 People Had Something to Say:

Post a Comment

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.