12 March 2014

Enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card, ends 3/25


Recently I purchased a product from a company outside of the United States (it was actually a security camera!). After purchasing the item, I needed some desparate customer support and I decided to see if I can contact them directly. Guess what I found out? They only had a United Kingdom number!

 That was very unfortunate for me as an international customer because my only resort was email (and so far, I contacted them yesterday and no response yet!) and that was definitely not an avenue I wanted to take. To me, it said they didn't prepare for all types of customers and this didn't make me feel good about the product OR the company! So I highly recommend if you are selling your product to customer's outside your country, prepare yourself by getting an international phone number. It will make customers like me feel so great, and companies like SmartTollFreeNumber will do that for you!

 On that note, I'm excited to bring you this giveaway for a $100 Visa Gift Card! Pretty cool way to kick off Wednesday, right?

  a Rafflecopter giveaway
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. Bah! This kind of thing drives me crazy. I don't know what it is about direct customer support that's so much more comforting, but it is. Hope you get the help and answers you want soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I won the $100 gift card I'd treat a few friends to dinner. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.