22 January 2014

Use CampusBookRentals.com This Term (Save Money, Earn Money, Do Good Things!)


I'm a little late in the term for textbook shopping season, but I really don't think it's too late for you to turn things around and save money on your textbooks this season. I'm out of the college game right now, but I know how expensive textbooks can be in addition to everything else you have to pay for!

First of all you get 40-90% off what is in the bookstore. Can you imagine all the coffee you can buy with all the money you saved? And you get free shipping. And no damage control concerns - highlight all you ned to. Plus, CampusBookRentals.com donates to Operation Smile with each text book you rent.

Not only that, CampusBookRentals.com has a new program called RentBack (rentback.com) that allows you to rent out the books you already own to other students. This is fantastic especially if you've already purchased the books and you want to make more money off of it (than the crap $5 bucks that your college bookstore usually offers at the end of the term - yup, I remember those days).

Want more info? Just watch this video!



Special thank you to CampusBookRentals.com for sponsoring this post.

1 comment:

  1. a very interesting business this seems to be. It's got a good idea behind it and will last since the students all need and want free books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.