03 January 2014

Perfect Book for Anyone who Fears They Haven't Lived Up to Someone's Expectations

I can't wait to share this book release announcement with you - it's Little Failure by Gary Shteyngart.


Famous memoir author, Gary Shteyngart writers about his experiences being an immigrant in America and a funny, humorous outlook on his fear of failing at life and not meeting his parent's expectations of becoming a lawyer (or a Wall Street something or other). (He became a writer instead. Oh, what a shame, right?)

I am so excited about this book and I think every writer should read this. In fact, I think everyone who has felt for one second they haven't lived up to someone's expectations - whether it's family or someone else in your life. I love the story behind the title too - it's from an English/Russion mashup word that his mother made up - Failurchka (or "Little Failure").

And if you are still torn about whether or not this book might be for you, check out this trailer -




Doesn't it look awesome???

The book is set to release on January 7th, so make sure you visit Gary Shteyngart's website to find out where you can get your copy.

A special thank you to 20 Something Bloggers Community and Random House for sponsoring this post. 


0 People Had Something to Say:

Post a Comment

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.