31 October 2013

Happy Halloween and Happy NaNoWriMo Eve





Happy Halloween my friends!

I have to say this has been one of the more difficult years I've experienced in a long time and the holidays coming around means 2014 is closing in on us. I hope the problems of this year don't follow me into the next (and here's hoping it won't!).

And today is my favorite holiday too! I may have to use my Ouija board tonight, so we'll see how that goes.

On another note, NaNoWriMo is around the corner and I'm curious - how many are joining in?

I planned to earlier in the year but my idea didn't pan out. I do have a story I'm working on, but I seriously doubt it has the stamina to become a novel. But we'll see! I start out strong and putter out in NaNoWriMo but maybe if it's the other way around, I may just make it this year.

Either way, Happy Halloween and stay safe!

0 People Had Something to Say:

Post a Comment

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.