03 September 2013

My Official Unofficial Blog Break Announcement

So, I rolled this thought around in my head for a while before I realized that I needed to explain myself in some way. I care about my blog, my readers, and the time and love I have put into "The World of My Imagination."

My heart has not been in my blog lately. The energy just hasn't been there due to a lot of things going on in my personal life.

I don't want to make an official "blog break" announcement. I do want to leave room for the occasional post, but I do want to explain why I've been so absent and just not "present."

I will keep my weekly blog hop posts and like I said, I can't promise that you won't see more from me on occasion.

But until then, I am on an unofficial blog break.

Happy Writing Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I completely understand the need to take a blog break ... sometimes time away is exactly what you need!

    Hurry back soon though okay?;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure will! :) I hope things straighten out soon! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope things sort themselves out for you. Want to bet on who gets back first?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.