Congratulations!! Let me know if you have a photo you prefer to use, otherwise I'll study your blog for inspiration and your button will be proudly shown on the hostess's blogs. :-)
On to the submission list! Sally was a little late to be counted in last week's post for her response to the prompt 2 weeks ago. Her story can be found here:
The submissions for this past week's prompt are here.
Thank you everyone who has stuck with us, and to those just trying us out. We are thrilled with how the prompt posts have been going, and would like to offer up a little twist, an added bonus, something new to thrill you --- and you can come back on Saturday to find out just what we have in mind. Until then, here's this week's WWBH prompt post to chew over.
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
The Photo by +Kristoffer Sorensen:
Is your story peaceful? Twisted? Funny? Well, make sure to link it up right here by next Tuesday.