Your words: satellite buoy check lawyer rescue
How is it Wednesday already?? Time to hit the pause button for a moment and indulge in some inspiration!
By the way: Everyone is invited to participate in the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop, so if you've been watching from afar, we encourage you to jump in! We'd love to have your talent and imagination join in the fun. Invite a friend if you want. :)
Let's take a look at the collection of stories created from last week's photograph. Be sure to show some comment love to the authors!!
Doll Confines by Cindy Cagle
Careless Whispers by JP
Ghosts in the Garage by Heather Musk
The Collected by Scott Taylor
The Doll by Sally Stackhouse
Baby Doll by Christopher Shawbell
You Did All You Could by Tena Carr
Here's how the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop works:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story.
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linkybelow.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
Aaaannnnd, now for this week's prompt: