24 June 2013

Headphones that Turn into Speakers - Review (and Coupon Inside!)


One of my favorite things for my mom and I to do is drive around and listening and singing along to music. Well, my mom doesn't have the best car in the world and a few years ago, the radio just went kaput. So, we sort of lost that favorite thing we do and listening to music in the car just hasn't been the same.

Until I found Flips headphones.



When I heard about headphones that turned into speakers, I assumed speakers were about as equivalent to my cell phone playing music out loud. I expected a tinny, small sound where you have to have the room pitch quiet to really enjoy. Enjoy being used lightly, in this scenario.

But with Flips headphones, it's an entirely new experience!

You go from the headphones facing inward as a personal experience to...


 ...an outward experience that everyone can enjoy!

I love these things and now my mom and I have our "listening and singing to music" in the car fun back! It's a simple enjoyment, but aren't those always the best ones?

What You Can Expect

A big and full sound! These are fantastic for making an mp3 player, a cell phone, or non-existent laptop or computer speaker into a big sound that everyone can appreciate and have fun listening to. Listening to an awesome song you want to share with people around you? Take the headphones off, flip the speakers around, and you have everyone enjoying the song.

Any downsides?

Very few! Fully charged, these headphones can last for two full days. Make sure though that your music device, whether it's an mp3 player or cell phone or whatever else it is, is fully charged as well, because these headphones do have the tendency to make the battery lose power quicker than usual.

Price (and the coupon!)

The price for these Flips headphones are $120.00, but use the coupon for ten dollars off and free shipping!

Get $10 Off on Flips Headphones
Plus Rush Shipping Upgrade FREE
Enter Code:  FA0010INT

Disclaimer: This Offer is exclusive to purchases made online at www.flipsaudio.com and valid from June 12, 2013 through July 16, 2013Each unit purchased will receive $10.00 Off the online retail price plus we’ll “upgrade” your shipping from ground to Rush 3-Day at no additional cost to you. This Offer is unlimited in quantity and cannot be combined with any 

Now, this makes for a perfect gift for a grad or anyone with a birthday coming up who loves listening to music! So, go to Flips website to make your purchase - I promise you will not be disappointed! This coupon is valid through July 16th. 

Disclaimer: I received the Flips headphones in exchange for my honest review.

0 People Had Something to Say:

Post a Comment

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

Note: I also have received a lot of spam comments lately and I am temporarily requiring word verification. Sorry for the hassle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.