04 May 2013

The Real Writer's Muse - Featured Coffee by Aroma Ridge

I am a coffee drinker and I have had many late nights where my coffee has come in handy - whether it was meeting a deadline or putting in the last few edits in my work in progress. The best tasting coffee I've had is when you can taste the flavor of the coffee bean while still getting the perks (literally) of the caffeine inside.

I reviewed Aroma Ridge coffee recently and this was incredible coffee experience.

 


I tried their Black Gold coffee blend and sometimes the experience of a dark roast means you are losing out on flavor. When I tried this, I found the flavor of the coffee to be in tact and the taste to be rich.

Quick Coffee Tip: Make sure you like how your water tastes! I often use filtered water for my coffee instead of tap, because I hate the taste of tap water. Using filtered water really improves the taste of coffee!

Now, not only does Aroma Ridge provide amazing coffee flavors, they also provide tasty treats, such as their Wicked Jack's Tavern rum cake -


This is so tasty! It's a light sweet flavor and I highly recommend putting this in the freezer for about a half hour to make it a cold treat for the summer. You will definitely want more! And for some reason, I just love when a treat reminds me of a story (can you just imagine walking into a place called 'Wicked Jack's Tavern'? It's like something out of a fantasy story!).

And they also provide some awesome biscotti's -


The biscotti's are really crunchy and my personal favorite are the chocolate covered ones. They are perfect with coffee and not too sweet either.

And now, my favorite part! I have the opportunity to giveaway 1 pound of Mama's Roast coffee (perfect for Mother's Day!).
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

25 comments:

  1. boy they have a variety of coffees. I pick Seventh Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
    code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my homepage - gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin White Chocolate Decaf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many flavors. I'd try out the Brazil Bourbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jamaican ultimate blend!
    Ttrockwood(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thank you quite definitely for revealing this enlightening info. I'd certainly just like. cheap gold for runescape

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to try the Aged Vintage Indian because it's low on acidity :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to try Mama's Roast

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Black Gold sounds like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of
    us you really recognize what you are talking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my site =).
    We will have a link change arrangement among us

    Look at my website: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicole LancasterMay 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM

    I would like to try the Mexico Coetepec blend of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with then you
    can write or else it is complicated to write.



    Also visit my webpage Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like a deep dark roast, so I'd love the Black Gold!

    coriwestphal at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to try the Jamaica Blue Mountain blend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jamaican ultimate blend
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the ginseng natural

    rafflecopter name nicole krutz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome blog! Do you have any suggestions
    for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options
    out there that I'm completely confused .. Any tips? Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my page; Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to try the Tahitian Vanilla!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Id like Colombian Supremo decaf

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to try Red Velvet coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got this web page from my friend who informed me concerning this web
    site and at the moment this time I am browsing this
    web site and reading very informative content at this time.


    Also visit my blog Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm not that huge fan of coffee cake as I am of espresso coffee. These coffee cakes are good to have with friends and family. I'm planning to try cherry almond coffee cake this time whose recipe I got on the Internet.

    Kopi Luwak

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.