18 May 2013

Save Money on Text Books - CampusBookRental.com



College Fund


Just talking about this makes me miss college.

But back in the day, I remember spending about $200 to $300 on books, which is a steep, steep price for a college student. It's places like CampusBookRental.com that makes the cost of each quarter of text books that much more manageable.

And not to mention, if you've actually coughed up the money towards your text books, you might just be able to make money off of renting your own text books.

And doesn't that leave you all warm and fuzzy inside?

It sure does me.

Simply visit CampusBookRental.com and see how much you'd have to pay for your course's text books. Not to mention, by getting your texts from this site, you are also contributing to programs like Operation Smiles as well as helping fund their scholarship fund.

I think I need to go study now.

Disclaimer: I received compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Campusbookrentals.com is a credible site and often has the best rental prices. However always do Textbook Price Comparison. Take for example the following nursing textbook:

    Price compare review for the NCLEX

    you can see a variety of rental, used and e-book price points ranging from $22 to $64. One should always take shipping and taxes into account.

    -Ofer
    The Cheap Textbook

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.