11 May 2013

Flash 500 - The Anniversary Edition - Download Your Free Copy Today!



It's here!! Okay, well right it's only 10:57 pm on the West Coast, so we're not technically late on the publication date

I'm scheduling this post for the morning though to catch everyone while you're drinking your morning coffee - that way you can download your copy of the anniversary edition of the weekly writing prompt!

Download Flash 500  today! It's a free book and it's awesome! It's also a lot of work and a lot of learning experiences along the way (makes sense, though doesn't it?)

Anyways, thank you everyone for your hard work submitting this week and a big huge thank you to Carrie for doing so much work on this!


3 comments:

  1. Insρiring story there. What occurred after?

    Тhanκѕ!

    my blog pοst ... www.zootoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, er - borrowed this for my blog. :P Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a wonderful idea, Nicole. Thanks to you and Carrie for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.