19 May 2013

Find the Right Internet and Cable in Your Area

I don't know about you, but one of the most irritating things in the world is having to battle with my cable company (I won't say who it is because I'm not sure how cool that is...but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about ).

I am trying to save money regularly and this month is an especially tough month to save money (two family members out of work). Too many expenses means stress. Stress means my creative energy is down. Which means I"m miserable. And this is not a good thing.

So, how about taking the "searching" for a deal out of your hands and letting someone else do the work?

Sounds good to me!

Take a look at the site "Connect Your Home." It lets you type in your address and let you know the good deals going on in your neighborhood. It shows you everything from current cable deals, to home security to internet. Basically, it shows you how to save with the most expensive things you end up spending your money. Not to mention, it also shows home phone services you can take advantage of, too. Now I just wish it could pay my student loans for me.

So now that the stress seems to be eased a little bit...

...I can get back to writing! And that makes me happy.

Disclaimer:  I received compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. I live in the sticks so I don't have much of a choice. With internet or satellite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about switching myself. My provider is working like the old AOL, every time I call to get rid of stuff, they inform me that I could get a newer plan which costs less. I'm like, "Um, why didn't you bother to inform of this new plan until now?"

    Crooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through the same thing!! Or the old charges just never go away...

      Delete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

Note: I also have received a lot of spam comments lately and I am temporarily requiring word verification. Sorry for the hassle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.