13 May 2013

Can You Stump Google?




Last summer, I started a feature on my blog about "stumping Google." I wanted to ask my readers the questions that you can't seem to find the answers to - and actually, I had some great successes with this feature!

I want to "bring it back from the dead" so to speak and offer up a chance for you to "stump" Google.

Here's how it works -

Submit your question to me via email and I'll pose the question to readers. I want the question to be something that you've never been able to find via Google. Whether it's a book or movie you can't think of the name, a gift idea you need help on, or a product that you just can't seem to find anywhere. Really - anything under the sun that you've never gotten been able to find the answers to.

I will give my readers one month to find the answer - and within that month - if someone does find the answer, they will win one month of ad space on my blog! If no one finds the answer, the person who asks the question, gets the ad space.

Okay, now it's time for me to ask - can you stump Google? Send me your questions at npyles86 at gmail dot com!
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, I recently started a blog and one of my posts has to do with being able to get an answer to almost anything using Google. I'm going to link your post to mine to help get you some answers! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.