26 April 2013

The Ultimate Question and Answer Game - Play @Crowdini (Plus, Enter to Win an Amazon Gift Card!)

A few months ago, probably around November, I discovered a new online question and answer contest, Crowdini.com.

Oh my God, for anyone who has twenty seconds to spare, this is a game you must play.

It's pretty simple actually. You enter the game and you are part of a group of people answering a question.

You answer just one question a day and you find out the next day if you get to the next round. You advance in the contest, if you have answered in the majority.

By the end of the game, if you are the only one left - you win a prize!

It's will be the most addictive 20 seconds of your life.

The questions are often times both simple and difficult at the same time. They can leave you laughing and leave you wondering...how the heck do I choose just one??

Here's an example of today's game -




Most of all, the game leaves you wanting more and you are excited to return to the game the next day.

What I like about the site is that it provides stats on users who have won, how long the game lasted, etc. It will also show you the the contests you've entered and not to mention, if you are curious about how come you didn't advance and the results of your contests, the site shows you what the majority answers were for the game you played.

And now for the fun part!! I get to give one of my readers a $10 Amazon Gift Card! 

All you have to do is go to Crowdini.com, sign up, come back and let me know what you think of the site. In your comment, you must provide your Crowdini user name to for your entry to be valid.

Contest ends on May 6th.

CONTEST WINNER: The username sohamolina is the winner and has been contacted. Thank you for entering everyone!

Disclosure: In the interest of full disclosure, I have received compensation for this post. In addition, I also run the Twitter account for the site, and I have not played the Crowdini.com game since hired. The opinions in the post are my own.


15 comments:

  1. Hey hey! I just checked out the Crowdini contest and started to participate and I think it's a pretty cool idea. My user name is aelydnic. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seѵеral peoplе wіsh to lose wеight.
    Buу Phentгamin-D toԁay
    green сoffеe bean extraсt ѕide effеcts anԁ stагt loѕіng ωeight, you aгe also advіsed to eхamіne all of thе ωeіght loss
    benefіt? It is so good foг one's health, that people are using it under the care of a doctor so that they could look into it and buy it for her.

    Stop by my blog http://greencoffeesiteme.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful.

    I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. 8.

    Also visit my page; fun pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usename:sohamolina-the site looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crowdini game seems like a fun and easy way to win prizes. Where did you attend college; I'm hoping the majority answer was northeast, so I can move on tomorrow. My username is latinanewschic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crowdini is a good site and won a $10 amazon gift card. My username is GameDemonKing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up as catshaw54. It looks like fun but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.
    I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. They feature almost nightly drink specials and some form of entertainment every night of the week--DJ's, live music, trivia, you name it.

    my web page - redtooth pub quiz answers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such a fun site!! I really cant wait til tomorrow to see if I made it on thru...and how many others did too! My user name is Bceleste06

    ReplyDelete
  10. This website is interesting. I like how easy it is to use. I hope I answered in the majority! Thanks. My username is shangelx

    shangelx at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the website. It could be fun to do for friends. My username is kellbelle3.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this website... very unique! My username is nickieandremus
    lewislibrary4052@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. seems cool signed up as xbabygurlxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very addictive! thanks.!! My username at crowdini is kimbers867

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.