10 April 2013

Taste Soy Silk! (And Take on the 'Taste Maker Challenge')


For about ten years, give or take, I have been drinking soy milk! The weird thing is it has nothing to do with me being lactose intolerant or being on some diet. I just like the taste better. One of my favorite brands, that I have purchased faithfully all this time ­ is Silk! From their Very Vanilla, to their Chocolate Soy, to their Soy Egg Nog during the holiday season to the soy creamer, they have been a staple when I wake up in the morning, have lunch, and before I go to bed.
So, I couldn't wait to try one of their new flavor ­Silk Iced Latte! This is the great breakfast treat for me. This also has the tastiest flavor. I personally enjoyed the Mocha flavor best, because it was a chocolate­y taste. Plus, this definitely is a waker upper (is that a word?) for me. It perked me up for the rest of the day (so definitely not my late night beverage, that's for sure!).
And here we have the finale ­ my special clever way of describing the taste ­ "Soy Silk is a burst of flavor, energy, and fun all into one ­ while my taste buds dance and sing, I take another sip of my Latte drink."
With that said. I highly recommend listening to this playlist I put together special for the Soy Silk Latte experience ­ I think you’ll enjoy it! (Keep an eye out for one of my own little video poetry’s that I created some time ago! I thought it was perfect for this list!) 
Enough out of me. Use the coupon. Taste Silk. Be original and describe that heavenly taste in your own words. Your comment will be entered to win a year’s supply of Silk! Sweepstakes Rules.)


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.

Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. I like it when individuals come together and share thoughts.
    Great blog, keep it up!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; ideal waist to height Ratio

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.