12 April 2013

[K] is for....

Okay, I can't think of a thing to write for this letter.

For some reason this is letter is about as bad as the letter X will be for me.

I decided to put together a list of the K words I know and what I can think of writing about them.

So here we go. The best post - EVER.

K is for...Ketchup.

 
Ketchup


When I was a kid, I used to eat ketchup sandwiches. And to this day, I love ketchup - with scrambled eggs, bacon, most meats...yum.

K is for...Kramer versus Kramer
 
 
 


While this isn't one of my big huge favorite movies - it's one of my top twenty favorites. I especially love this scene with them making breakfast.

K is for Krueger as in Freddy Krueger that is.
 





Which I also used for my video poetry called, "The Pink Elephant." -

 


K is for...Keep it Simple Stupid (KISS Method)
 
 
Valid theories or not, I also hate that expression.
 
Yet oddly, it seemed to work for this post!
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. I like Ketchup but I hate Freddy Krueger and slasher movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


    my page; bmi calculation

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.