11 April 2013

[J]'Attendrai Le Suivant (AKA - A Short Film that I Identify With Way Too Much)

Okay, long title.

But I was struggling a lot with the letter 'j."  I couldn't think of a single thing to write about...jumpy? joy? jittery? What the heck can you write about with the letter 'j'?

Until I browsed my YouTube channel and found a short film called, "J'Attendrai Le Suivant." (In English - I'll Wait for the Next One." It does have English subtitles, but I watched this short film in my third semester French class and I think it was a lesson on using the 'future tense' or something.

Most of the language instruction didn't stay with me, but this little clip did. I hate, hate how much I can relate to this.

 


Watch this and be horrified with me.

Now, the biggest question is - would you have gotten off the train? Or would you have stayed put?

I know my answer. And I would have acted like I had stepped off the train on purpose. Ha.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes, you don't know how you'd handle a situation until you find yourself experiencing it. I know we like to SAY waht we'd do, but would we?
    Francene.
    A - Z Challenge
    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I feel so bad for her. In her situation, I agree with you. I think I would have gotten off the train casually and kept walking a few feet before turning around to see if he was there. Cautious to the last. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching this in my French class too! So my luck :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That started off with so much hope and in the end was so sad. I think I would have done the same, but with slightly less enthusiasm - slow and casual. The look on her face brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it
    ;) I may revisit once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is
    the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.



    My web blog ... earn while earn unemployed

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.