09 April 2013

[G]eneral Life Update And [H]ow Are You?

 
In my defense, I was up late working on something last night and completely forgot to write something for G.
 
 
 
This might be cheating, but today's post is for the letter G and the letter H.
 
I'll use today's post to a general life update and ask how you are doing!
 
On a positive note, I am doing well with a new story idea (remember - I'm very superstitious and it is not a novel until I'm done), and I reached the end of Chapter 2 last night! Plus, I'm starting to enjoy typing my story out on the bus onto my cell phone, oddly enough.
 
I also will take breaks during the work day and scribble out the continuing story line. So, my story is coming together in piece parts.  I think the key to doing this - if you are doing this - is to make sure you are typing up what you've written (or copying and pasting) onto a document that is sort of the "home base" document for everything.
 
I am also looking forward to book 3 in one of my favorite series - The Unwind Series. If you are a fan, book 3 is coming out in October of this year, and I can't wait! (You can preorder on Amazon, too).
 
The downside is - my fantasy novel editing has been cut back significantly. I think I need a break from it for a while. At least until April is over and a few projects that I'm still working on are completed this month. I still feel bad though and really don't want to let that novel get dusty in a drawer somewhere.
 
 
 
Anyways, [h]ow are you doing today?


Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Thе gοοgle rаnkingsP ressor Word Press goοgle
    ranκings Plugіn to dο this cоnsіderably.
    If thiѕ iѕ the best, there are many" plug-in" air freshenеrѕ that are a ωastе of your time, you want to achieve.


    Feel free to visit my web ѕіtе: pisyxanekuno.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.