02 March 2013

The Real Writer's Muse - Coffee Brought to You By Blanchard's Coffee



Like I've said, when I get up the in the morning, coffee inspires me the most. This week I've had the chance to try Blanchard's Coffee, a coffee roaster out of Virginia, not to mention its family owned. I received an amazing blend of coffee that not only wakes me right up, but keeps me running the whole day (well, most of the day, until I need my second or third cup, of course).

Immediately, one benefit from purchasing coffee from Blanchard's Coffee is that they are Fair Trade as well as Certified Organic Roaster. I don't know about you, but those two characteristics matter a lot to me when considering a coffee. As I get to try more and more blends of really well roasted coffee, I am getting further and further away from enjoying the stereotypical brand names. So, I know for sure that a coffee roaster is (hopefully) living up to my expectations when they can promise those two things.

Not to mention, I personally love a company that writes a good blog, and I can't help but be excited every time I catch one of their posts.

I got to try their Breakfast Blend and I loved this particular coffee. While I usually like coffee so dark roasted that it practically tears a hole in the coffee maker, this one definitely served up a tasty cup. It provided that same rich flavor I usually look for, without leaning towards bitter and borderline unflavorful (the way some dark roasts can taste). It didn't take me long to go through this bag and this blend (as well as this coffee maker) are definitely on my list to purchase again.

Most importantly, for you dear readers, I get to giveaway coffee to one of my lucky readers!

Here's what you do -

Required: Go to BlanchardsCoffee.com and let me know which blend of coffee you would like to try the most. When you leave a comment, make sure to leave a valid email address.

Optional:

+1 Entry: Like Blanchard's Coffee on Facebook
+1 Entry: Follow Blanchard's Coffee on Twitter
+1 Entry: Follow my blog via GFC
+1 Entry: Follow my blog via email
+1 Entry: Subscribe to Blanchard's Coffee Newsletter.

Winners will be chosen on April 19th Sorry! I had my month wrong - contest ends March 19th. The winner will have 48 hours to reply before the prize goes to a new winner. To find out who won, please return to this post after the end date.

**I used Random.org to give me a random number (received # 8) and that means that Kelly Nicholson is the winner! She will have 48 hours to claim her prize**

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary bag of coffee in exchange for an honest review.



22 comments:

  1. I've had 5 cups already today. Would love to taste that blend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. twitted this today, 03/03
    http://www.twitter.com/myspotme

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to try the java mocha. imluckysocks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try the fair trade organic breakfast blend.
    sressell@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shyndigz
    Party Blend laurie damrose spongeysgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mocha Java sounds delicious! :)
    annalana25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed your blog via GFC!
    annalana25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Required: Go to BlanchardsCoffee.com and let me know which blend of coffee you would like to try the most. When you leave a comment, make sure to leave a valid email address.


    Mocha Java

    ReplyDelete
  9. +1 Entry: Like Blanchard's Coffee on Facebook

    same name

    ReplyDelete
  10. +1 Entry: Follow my blog via GFC


    kelly nicholson (kelsweeps) google fc

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1 Entry: Follow my blog via email

    ky.nicholson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. +1 Entry: Follow Blanchard's Coffee on Twitter

    @redrum1965

    ReplyDelete
  13. The fair trade organic "dark as dark" sounds awesome!! All of them do.....
    Ttrockwood@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liked blanchard's on facebook (teri)
    Ttrockwood@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following you on gfc as ttrockwood
    Ttrockwood@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the mocha java. i follow on twitter and liked their page

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love the Dark as Dark blend!

    coriwestphal at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a Google Friend (follower): Cori Westphal

    coriwestphal at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow Blanchards on Twitter @coriwestphal (twitter.com/coriwestphal)

    coriwestphal at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a Blanchards newsletter subscriber, coriwestphal at netzero dot com.

    coriwestphal at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try the Mocha Java.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.