Raise your hand if you are on Spring Break. *raises hand* Although I'd contend "break" is a loose term and is certainly relative depending on who you are and if you have children. :)
Regardless, I hope you're enjoying the transition into a new season that promises renewal, growth, and hopefully *fingers crossed* warmer weather! Let's celebrate with a fresh Writer Wednesday Blog Hop photo, shall we?
Here are the fantastic stories written from last week's photo. Be sure to read through them and offer some comment love on their creations. :)
The Huge Stone Saga--Part 4, Father by Christopher Shawbell
Synergy by Quinn Nielsen
Can't Hide Forever by Leanne Sype
A Span of Sorrow by Scott Taylor
Cool by the River by CK Sorensen
A reminder and rundown of the blog hop rules:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
Okay... this week's photo and words are:
Isn't this a rad photograph? Have fun, my friends!
Oh... if you are diggin' the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop, consider sticking this button in the sidebar of your blog site so others can learn about the community: