09 March 2013

Everyone Needs an Electric Pepper Grinder

Ladies and Gentleman, I have found the future.

You know those movies where everything is computerized and even the house talks to you and opens up things for you and makes your breakfast and everyone stands on moveable walkways to get to work?

Or maybe it's a cartoon or two I'm thinking of.

Anyways....whenever we think of the "future" we think of something brilliant and fantastic that will take us eons and eons away from where we are today. Where the next thing you know - POOF - we are living in the clouds and going to Mars for a weekend getaway.

Today, we are one step closer to that point.

While it isn't living in the clouds just yet, I never thought I would see the day when "fresh ground pepper" wasn't a total pain in the butt.

I received an electric pepper grinder to review thanks to Ozeri Products.



Yes, these things do exist. And you need it more than you think you do.

Just add the peppercorns into the little container, put in the batteries...and presto change-o people - you have a pepper grinder where all you have to do is click a button! And the best thing is, there is also a little light attached to the bottom of it, so if you have a dark kitchen, you know right where you are aiming.

I feel so accomplished having this thing and even my mom was doubtful at first in it's usefulness and purpose, but...really...it's the coolest addition to our kitchen. We're using it more and we're actually using "fresh ground pepper" (just like the restaurants! ha!).

The only downfall? This is definitely not a device you want to use in the middle of the night when you are sneaking into the kitchen for a midnight snack. If you're using this at 2 am to add pepper to the leftover macaroni and cheese you are chomping on, you may wake up a house guest or two with the high pitched whirring action that tends to go down.

So, my dear reader, you need an electric pepper grinder in your life. And no, this wasn't a metaphor for something else - this truly was a blog post about a pepper grinder. For further future awesomeness, check out their Facebook page too.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary pepper grinder in exchange for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I
    found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year

    old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
    the shell to her ear and

    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is

    completely off topic but I had to tell someone!
    my site :: barstoolportal2.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah now I know I need an electric pepper grinder in my life :)

    Stopping by to welcome you on board the A to Z Challenge April 2013.
    Look forward to your challenge posts!
    Please consider putting up the Challenge badge so it is easier to identify your participation.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I love fresh ground pepper and other spices. They keep their flavors so much better than the pre-ground stuff. After my stroke, I couldn't use a mill. My chef-daughter bought her chef-mama a battery operated one. I love it too.

    As far as the future goes...we already have houses that talk to us via computers but not the walkways. Although the Segway sort of makes up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh a pepper grinder where you just press a button?! I may have to look into this that's something I've always needed. Never have to manually grind pepper again? I'm in lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

Note: I also have received a lot of spam comments lately and I am temporarily requiring word verification. Sorry for the hassle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.