01 February 2013

The Best Homemade Cookies You Can Buy

Let's be honest, I'm no cook. I really hate to bake. But I love goodies, especially ones homemade by someone. So when I discovered Country Cupboard Cookies, I knew I found my homemade cookie source.

It started out by Judy and Dan Wittig, who used some family recipes (and new recipes) to start the business, along with their daughters. They make their cookies and baked treats from scratch and make sure to add country charm to each delivery.

They were not kidding about charm.

The package -

This always matters to me. It shows a company cares when they deliver products with care and creative thought. Check out the photo of the delivery of cookies I received -

 
 
This immediately makes me feel special when receiving a delivery. I loved the blue ribbon and the little note card placed inside. This to me said "country charm," like I was receiving homemade cookies from a neighbor I really liked.
 
The Cookies -
 
 
 
 
As you can see, each cookie is individual wrapped to protect quality. My favorite by far is the snowman cookie. The icing was sweet and crunchy, yet the cookie itself was so soft. Next in line, is the peanut butter cookie. These cookies were so good with an icy cold glass of milk. This is the best midnight snack when you are in need of something sweet!
 
Overall Impression
 
Whether you are sending a care package to a friend, college student, or someone far away, or want to have your own monthly treat, you will want to check out the Country Cupboard Cookie company. They have the best homemade treats I've seen in a while and I was so happy to find them!
 
And best of all, I get to give one of my readers a box of cookies of their own to try!
 
How to Enter:
 
Required: Visit Country Cupboard Cookie's website and let me know which flavor you would like to try. Make sure to leave your email so I have a way of contacting you if you have won.
 
Optional Entries:
 
Follow Country Cupboard Cookie's via Facebook.

Follow Country Cupboard Cookie's via Twitter.
Follow me via Twitter.
Follow my blog via GFC.

Remember, for each entry method you use, make sure to add a comment. If you only make one comment saying you've entered the contest through all options, you will only receive entry.

Contest ends February 15th. I will announce the winner by updating this post around that time.

Using Random.org, with 43 valid entries, I have pulled entry # 36 - Aimee Fontenot is the winner!

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary box of cookies in exchange for an honest review.

45 comments:

  1. Looks like you like sunflowers, too. My favorite.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'll be checking them out for an upcoming birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try Country Cupboard Cookies' Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Country Cupboard Cookies on FB: Ann Fantom

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow via GFC: abfantom fantom

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to try them all, especially the Snickerdoodless!
    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I "Like" Country Cupboard Cookies on FB(Sue Herren Ellison)

    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow @CCCcookies on Twitter as suebaby05

    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follower GFC-Sue Ellison
    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Chocolate Chunk Cookies, please!
    kandrajane at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to try the frosted sugar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like the M&M chocolate chip.

    ighmeg at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm curious about those super chocolate chunk cookies!

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. super choco chunk
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cranberry White Chocolate!

    kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super Chocolate Chunk
    misskaradee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'd like to try the White Chocolate Chunk Pecan Creamy Callebaut white chocolate Chunks & Pecans! yum! dmc_67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to try Super Chocolate Chunk!
    magickalblessings26{at}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yummy white chocolate chunk -to die for
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. the Snickerdoodless
    ahedden12atgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chocolate Buttercream Brownie for me please

    ky2here at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. following BeingTheWriter twitter as ky2here1

    ReplyDelete
  25. following CCCcookies twitter as ky2here1

    ReplyDelete
  26. like Country Cupboard Cookies FB as Kyhere Here

    ky2here at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Country Cupboard Cookies' Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies

    weepforsweep@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to try the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip!
    lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Country Cupboard Cookie's on Facebook user Lisa Garner.
    lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm following Country Cupboard Cookie's on Twitter @lisalmg.
    lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm following you on Twitter @lisalmg.
    lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm following you on GFC user WWillows6.
    lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd love to try the Cranberry White Chocolate!

    gantzgirl87(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like Country Cupboard on FB username: aimeefontenot39

    gantzgirl87(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you on GFC as Aimee Fontenot.

    gantzgirl87(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. the old fashioned vanilla wilcarvic
    [at]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete
  37. gfc follower forreall wilcarvic
    [at]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete
  38. i would love to try the Cranberry White Chocolate

    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super Chocolate Chunk Cookies

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  40. follow on gfc susan1215

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow Country Cupboard Cookie's via Facebook Susan Smith

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd like to try Double Chocolate Fudge

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

Note: I also have received a lot of spam comments lately and I am temporarily requiring word verification. Sorry for the hassle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.