If you've been following along, we've been gathering the most wonderful stories from the photo prompts and our community is growing! Carrie, Nicole, Tena and I are so grateful to all of you for your participation and creativity in the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop. Thank you!
If you haven't yet joined in, please know you are welcome to hop in anytime. All are welcome!
Before we get to this week's photo, take a look at the stories that came in from last week. They are truly wonderful!
1. Last Train Out by Randy Lindsay
2. Journey to Huge Stone by Christopher Shawbell
3. A Decision For Peter by Scott Taylor
4. A Ghost of Herself Emily Jean Roche
5. Fading Tracks by CK Sorensen
6. Granddaddy's Pocket Watch by Leanne Sype
7. This is Where the Nightmares Started by Nicole Pyles
Be sure to take some time to read these and show some love to the author by commenting on their story. :) O
kay... a quick reminder of how all this works:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
.2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
Drum roll please.... badabadabadabada
fingerPhoto courtesy of here.