Leanne has the reins for this week's post! Hope you are having a great week!
My turn! This week I have the pleasure of hosting this week's blog hop. I hope you all are enjoying the challenges as much as I am... the stories that birth from these photos are truly fun to read. And this past week was no different.
Check out the stories that sprung from last week's inspiration: Hunter's Moon by Randy Lindsay An Invitation from the SECONYC by Scott Taylor As a Polis Slumbers by Chris Shawbell Stormy Love by Leanne Sype Runaway Moon by Cindy Also, Chris Shawbell was this month's ad contest winner! Congrats Chris! For more about the contest part of the blog hop click here. Show him some love and fellow writer support with this button on your site:
You're invited to jump into the blog hop anytime! Certainly the pictures are thought provoking, but there's something to be said about writers inspiring other writers... Here’s a quick overview of how it works:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story.
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday at midnight to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow. Without further ado, here's this weeks picture and mandatory words:
Yikes! Tough! We can do it though... ready? GO!