26 February 2013

A Crunchy, Sweet Cookie, Perfect for Snacking

Almondina Cookies were born from a family recipe. Yuval Zaliouk, a symphony conductor, was inspired by the recipe created by his grandmother Dina. She created a wafer thin crispy cookie with a natural sweetness and the flavor of almonds. With her blessing, he created a business inspired by her recipe and seven years later, Almondina is now featured in grocery stores in all fifty states and in many foreign countries.

I had the opportunity to try these yummy cookies and wow, was I impressed!


First, I was shocked at how many flavors they came in - I received so many to choose from and they gave me the sweet variety like chocolate or chocolate cherry (to name just a few) to a saltier taste like sesame. 

Next, these are definitely cookies that remind me of crispy wafers. They are really crunchy and perfect for a quick snack. Some of the flavors that I was sent would taste perfect with a slab of peanut butter or some type of herb spread and have the crunchy strength to withstand the added topping. 

I also appreciated these these were low cholesterol, low fat, and low calorie. Each little cookie was only 30 calories. Who could beat that? 

While you aren't sure what to expect when you first try these, they quickly grow on you. If you are the type who likes a sweet treat on occasion, without that terrible guilt, these are something to try. 

And guess what? I get to giveaway a sampler pack to one of my lucky readers! But first, if you can't stand the idea of waiting for a giveaway to end, make sure you check out their website to find out where you can purchase Almondina Cookies in your area!

Required: Go to Almondina and let me know which cookie flavor you would like to try the most. Make sure to include your email address with your entry.

Optional: 

+ Like Almondina on Facebook
+ Like World of My Imagination on Facebook
+ Follow Almondina on Twitter
+ Subscribe to Almondina's newsletter
+ Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS.

This giveaway ends on March 8th. Please return to this blog post after that time to find out who the winner is. Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize.
 
*** Random Roll Chose Entrant # 2 - Irene as the winner! **

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary sample pack in exchange for my honest review.

14 comments:

  1. I forgot to add my email. irene.cypher20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try Almondina Choconut lclee59@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Almondina on facebook lclee59@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like World of My Imagination on facebook
    lclee59@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Almondina on twitter (ConnieBolickLee)
    lclee59@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I subscribe to Almondina newsletter
    lclee59@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try the Gingerspice!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Almondina on Facebook. (Annemarie Zito)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like World of My Imagination on Facebook. (Annemarie Zito)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Almondina on Twitter. (annemariez3)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe to Almondina's newsletter.

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribe to your blog via email.

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. No need to go further than seeing the CHOCOLATE COOKIE

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.