29 January 2013

MailPix - Photo Creations for Your Favorite Memories


I never was certain about photo gifts sites, but when I found this site where you make all sorts of creations for a very low price, it perked my interest. Mailpix started out as a way for us to preserve our memories outside of the technology that houses our photographs.

I received a set of products including magnets for the fridge, mouse pad, coffee cups and a brag book.
Here's the magnet I made for the fridge (also one of my favorite quotes) -



The magnet I made turned out great and the photo itself was clear (I took this quote off the web, so it wasn't a photo I took myself).

The mouse pads were also pretty awesome, and these were also just little joke photos I found online that I wanted to share with my family -



Next were the coffee cups. Now, the photos I chose for these coffee cups were already a little blurred and they didn't come out too well on the cup. It still made for a charming memory though and I am glad I had them.


My favorite of them all though was the brag book. The thing is my family doesn't take a lot of "regular photographs." We tend to find the odd or funny things to photograph when we do take pictures. I compiled all the weird photos we had taken and I made into a book. And I loved sharing this with my family. Here's a quick look at the photobook -



And I'm proud to announce that I will be giving away a brag book to one of my readers!

To enter, visit MailPix.com and let me know which photo item would show off your memories the best and let me know in the comments! (Remember to leave a valid email address show I can contact you if you win).

To receive extra entries, do one (or all) of the following -
- Like Mailpix on Facebook
- Follow Mailpix on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow Mailpix on Pinterest
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me via GFC

Remember, for each entry method you do, you must leave a new comment. If you just leave a comment saying you've done them all, you will only receive credit for one entry. So again, leave a comment for every entry you do. Contest ends on February 11th.

**UPDATE - ENTRY # 2 (utilized Random.org to generate number) - Kim Burnett won the contest! ***

Disclaimer: I receive $100 credit to spend on Mailpix which was used to purchase the above mentioned items. My opinions are my own.

16 comments:

  1. I really like the photo magnets and the coffee cups! But the apron was really adorable too!
    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mailpix on facebook (amanda rauch)
    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow Mailpix on twitter (@amandajoyrauch)
    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magnet! I hereby enter on behalf of the people, we will not stand for a monopoly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on twitter (@amandajoyrauch)
    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Mailpix on Pinterest (mrsrauch)
    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on Pinterest (mrsrauch)
    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you via gfc (amanda rauch)
    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the photo magnets.

    afm626 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.