Have you guys missed me???
So, I've been "unofficially" away from blogging. While I have blogged, I haven't been able to really visit other blogs. This also means I am completely in the dark on how your lives are going, so please update me.
I lost my internet a couple of months ago and I finally have it back.
Soooo...here's what I haven't updated you guys on -
1) I've been at my new job for almost six whole months. It's been a challenge, but a growing process. And there's such a thing as growing pains right?
2) I've been writing more! Oddly, I have been doing more...money maker writing. Like...Ghostwriting. It's been a weird experience, especially because I never thought I would enjoy it before. Get ready, too, because I have a post coming up soon with one of my favorite writing sites on this subject.
3) Fantasy novel has stalled. I'm still working on my re-write of chapter 6. I am leaving all day Sunday as my "day off" to work on this, and I'm certain as I get caught up, I will have more time to work on it.
4) A new....story.....idea is in the works! I'm torn once again between two lovers (aka novel ideas). One is a bit easier on my mental state, and I may start on it once everything seems less...overwhelming.
5) I have soooo much to do. You will see a ton of posts from me in February as I play catch up. Not to mention, there is an fun FUN update coming for those of you who have enjoyed the weekly writing prompt (very hush hush right now).
Okay, I'll stop at five. That's a pretty good number.
But most importantly - how have you been???? Tell me, I want to know. Let me congratulate your successes, and comfort your downfalls. It's nice to be back, friends!