Hi Friends! It's time for Writer Wednesday Blog Hop photo reveal!
If you've been following the blog hop for a while, then I hope you've been having as much fun as I have reading through all the great stories that birth from these photos. In fact, here are the stories from last week's photograph:
|1.||DreamLab Industries, by Scott Taylor||4.||Heated Memory by Leanne Sype|
|2.||Chris Shawbell||5.||First New Steps by Heather Musk|
If you are new to the blog hop challenge, here's how it works:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!--> This week's hostess is me! Add your link below, my friends
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Ready??? Here you go:
Mandatory words are: