Even though I put together last week's prompt, it proved difficult for me since the photo was of my son. We had been vacationing on Mackinac Island and .... I just couldn't do it. :-(
The stories everyone else put together ... Amazing. :) Check them out.
Dancing for Vincente by Randy Lindsay
It Had to Have Airplanes by Scott Taylor
Imaginary Adventures by Cindy
Behemogon's Door by Leanne Sype
Dancy Party by Marcy
This is the last week to get your entry in before the monthly ad contest winner is drawn. You have until 8 pm EST time next Tuesday to make sure you qualify.
The rules are:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story.
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Wednesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess when you're done via the inLinkz linky.
5) Have fun, don't stress, let those creative juices flow.
bill - chisel - title - system - bicycle
Have fun! I can't wait to see all the stories. The linky will be at the end, but first ...
If you love our hop and want to share, please grab a button for your blog.
Click and copy this code