Here are the wonderful entries from last week -
The Kindness of Youth by Heather Musk
Walking Home by Scott Taylor
Rainy Day at the Donut Shop by Tena Carr
Aren't they amazing???
Okay, and here is a reminder of the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
And now here is the photo:
And the five words:
Oh, this will be good, I know it.
Here's the link to submit your post when you're ready!
This is a little delayed, but we're back again for the weekly writing prompt! One of these days I will have stable internet access so I don't freak out so much. *sigh* Well, I can dream can't I?