Hello, friends! It's time for another dose of weekly inspiration with our Writer Wednesday Blog Hop photo reveal! My co-hostesses Nicole Pyles, Carrie Sorensen, and Tena Carr have done the most wonderful job in giving us some great prompts over the last several months! This week, they are handing me the reins for hosting! Thanks, ladies!
Here are the creations from last week's prompt. Be sure to check them out and give some love to the authors through comments!
The Photo Finals Project, by Scott Taylor
I Have A Bad Feeling About This, by Nicole Pyles
The Only Way Out, by Leanne Sype (hey, that's me!)
Now, drumroll please: badabadabadabada..........
This week's photo
Here is how this all works:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Oh and if you are loving the Writer Wednesday blog hop, display this button on your site: