04 December 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am proud to announce that today is my birthday! I am 26 years old today! I didn't announce my birthday on my blog last year, but I decided to this time around, because...well, why not?

So, first, let's all have some virtual cake -

Cup Cake Stand

Aaaand a virtual martini -
Refreshing Sugar Sweet Red Strawberry Martini Drink And the virtual gift I'm sure you all chipped in to buy me -
American Muscle car

(Hey, a girl can dream can't she?)

I'm also proud to announce that I have a new laptop!! That means much more activity from me in the blogging world (I know you are all so happy about that!) This also means I can continue my rewrite of my fantasy novel. Yay! I'm not writing this post with that computer, so I'll make sure to announce when I'm actually using it.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day, too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Categories:

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!

    Nice post. So the laptop is real, right? No virtual?

    Lol... Anyway... Happy birthday, and please, have a real martini.

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, DEFINITELY a real laptop. Not virtual! :)

      And I had myself a non-virtual cocktail and non-virtual margarita and I'm about to have a non-virtual glass of wine!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, Nicole!

    Those cupcakes look fabulous, but that martini is the bomb! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it????? I'm so proud of that find. Ha ha!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday to you! I'm sure you're enjoying that new laptop. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I'm finally getting organized, too! I'm amazed how many unread emails I have. :) Eeks!

      Delete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.