22 December 2012

Best Place to Buy A Christmas Centerpiece




I have only purchased flowers one other time and promptly a couple of days later they didn't last. Since then, I usually buy flowers from the store or local florist, thinking they would be more fresh and last longer.

Until I received these...


These flowers were beautiful and they looked just like the online photograph -

Obviously, they have a much better camera than I do.

These flowers were not only fresh, and looked beautiful, but they also lasted so long. I received these last Friday, and they still look just as beautiful seven days later. Take a look -



I know these will last until Christmas, or at least close. Which is saying a lot about their quality, because I went to a local florist last night with my mom who told me that a floral arrangement they had out might last until Christmas (which is only four days a way). These flowers are actually lasting longer than the flowers my local florist was selling.

These flowers are a striking addition to any holiday table and were the perfect size for my modestly sized table (they are about the size of a basketball, to give you a general idea).

Now, where did I receive this beautiful arrangement?

FromYouFlowers.com

By the way, if you are still looking for a holiday arrangement, as of 10:11 pm, December 21st, their website stated they still have before Christmas delivery available. (According to their website, they offer same day delivery). It looks like their prices are reduced as well right now, so this is a wonderful time to make this purchase for your holiday table (or gift!).

As far as any negatives about my experience? None that I can point out, except that I always stress out over deliveries, especially flower deliveries. So, make sure that you have someone ready to take the flowers (so you don't stress as much as I did). 

If you are the type to enjoy a beautiful floral arrangement, and are comfortable purchasing online, you must use FromYouFlowers.com. If you need to have the feeling of smelling and having that in-person, hands-on approach when you buy flowers, you may not particularly be the right person for this, but I highly recommend considering this site for buying your next arrangement. It delivers exactly as picture, fresh, long lasting, and beautiful. 

Click here to purchase your Christmas centerpiece!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 People Had Something to Say:

Post a Comment

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.