With Veterans Day being just behind us I have a very special picture I want to use. Don't know where it originated from, but I found it on the Soldiers Angels website (or maybe it was their facebook page) not too long ago.
And of course we have last weeks WWBH entries:
|1.||Carrie @ Chasing Revery||3.||Melissa @ My Unpublished Life|
|2.||Leanne||4.||The Courage Of The Queen by Scott Taylor|
Okay so now that I've kept you in suspense - The Five Words are:
And Of course I can't forget the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until next Wednesday to create your post.
4) Link your story below and let your blog host know in the comments that you have done so! (This helps make sure we don't lose your link.)
And Most Importantly
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Ohhh yeah and don't forget to link up Below: