02 November 2012

Squeaky Clean Soaps - Good Clean Fun (Yes, Pun Intended)

Who knew washing your hands could be so much fun?

Well, when I received soaps from the creator of Squeaky Clean Soaps, I couldn't believe how creative soap could be.

Just take a look at the batch I received:




 
Aren't these adorable? I couldn't believe my eyes! Plus, they smell fantastic too. Whether you have kids, want to find a great gift, or just love yourself some adorable soaps, you will want to buy these. However, I would take caution with younger children, as many of these soaps look like candy or something else that can possibly be put into the mouth to gnaw on (like toys, for example!).
 
And this is just the beginning, if you checked out the Squeaky Clean Soap's Etsy Shop page, you will find that she has soaps for all types occasions - Gingerbread Man Soap, Olive Soap (think cocktail party!), Popsicle Soap, and so much more. You can just tell the time and consideration that goes into each and every creation.
 
I am happy to announce that I will be giving away a $15.00 Gift Certificate to Squeaky Clean Soaps! Contest ends 11/23. 
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
 
 
Disclaimer: I received a variety box of soaps in exchange for my honest review.
 

13 comments:

  1. Your contest is very sweet. I'll spread the word.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd choose the Rainbow Popsicle Soap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mulled cider soap look so good star95011atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. soapstache
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, for myself, I would love the floral sampler pack. I adore glycerine soap for my face! nothing else but it touches my face!! LOL for the kids- many of them will do.. from the pirate skull and bones.. oh they would love those, to the popsicle ones! So cute and will make great presents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.etsy.com/listing/95512950/olive-you-soaps-olive-party-favors Olive soaps!! CUTE!!!!
    Kaci Guisinger Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so cool!!! I would love to get the Olive You soaps for my mom. She LOVES green olives and every single night she has one and has to give one to our dog Buddy lol. They're both addicted -- this soap would be PERFECT for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pet goldfish because I have two gold fish in my goldfish tank.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! These are amazing! I would definitely get the soapstaches. It would be a great gag gift for one of my brothers, or for one of my cousins! And the Its Your Party Duck Cupcake Soap would be absolutely perfect to give to my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to try The Coconut Bar Soap

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the Bird Bar Soap - Spring Bird on a Branch - in Abalone & Sea!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.