27 November 2012

From the Palate of a Non-Wine Connoisseur (Part Two) - TastingRoom.com

Remember my little post about my wine enthusiasm?

Well, we are back again! And this time I have another little company to share with you - TastingRoom.com.

Much like choosing which genre you want to write in (I'm still struggling with this to be honest), choosing a particular wine to buy can be a challenge. This is why places like TastingRoom.com exist.

This company was created as a way for wineries to give the customer a flavor for the wine before buying a full bottle. From the tasty little sip to the enjoyment of a full glass, TastingRoom.com offers a variety of samplers and wines by the glass so you can make sure you are buying the right bottle for you.

I received a Robust Red Wine sampler and I had so much fun sharing these adorable little bottles with my family. Take a look at this box:




These six little bottles gave us just enough of a taste of the wine to see if we wanted to purchase a whole bottle (my personal favorite of the set is the 6th Sense red wine).

I highly recommend TastingRoom.com if you are figuring out a gift to buy from someone, wanting to try out new wines, or just want the taste of something new. Cheers!

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary wine sampler in exchange for my honest review.
Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of them but it seems like a great idea and would also make a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.