23 November 2012

For When You Are Burning the Midnight Oil

Writing by candle light may be a reason why I have seriously awful vision, and I really don't recommend making it a regular habit, but writing by candlelight feels very...Edgar Allan Poe to me and I just can't resist the urge to light the nearest candle, shut out most of the lights and just let the words flow.

So, when I spotted the incredible flavors and scents of Sharon's Candle shop, I couldn't resist. Not only are her candle's made from all natural vegetable waxes, she has a ton of different scents and styles, while also giving you the chance to customize your own!

Isn't that awesome?

I received the Apple Pie flavored (okay, scented, but it smelled so good I had to fight the urge to lick the candle) to try out and here's what it looked like when I lit the candle (please remember to cut down the wick of the candle...made a cool photo though, right)?





And here is the candle when it is not lit





This candle smelled fantastic. I can't think of what else to say. It is just room filling and I love that about a candle. This made me want to write a storybook about a character making apple pies and lived in a cozy little cabin in the forest. It gave me such good feelings when I was around it.

These candles are a perfect addition to a Christmas table decoration, a wonderful gift, and it adds an ambience perfect to write to (or not, if you want to save your vision).

And you know what? I am giving away a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Sharon's Candle Shop (shipping not included) to one of my lucky readers. Follow the steps below and leave a comment for each one you do (not just one comment saying you've done them all...otherwise you only get credit for one).

1) Go to Sharon's Candle Shop and let me know which candle is your favorite.

2) Like The World of My Imagination on Facebook

3) Follow me on Pinterest

4) Follow Sharon's Candle Shop on Twitter

Contest ends December 7th.

***CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCED - TRUE ENTRANT # 50 - CAITLIN TATE***

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary candle in exchange for my honest review.

51 comments:

  1. I'd like the Strawberry Cheesecake candle

    sweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following via pinterest http://pinterest.com/sweetheart4171/

    sweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow Sharon's Candle Shop on Twitter (@sweetheart4171)

    sweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Peppermint Pillar Candle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jar Candles! I feel a lot better about burning a candle if it is in a jar!! I still put it where it is safe, and something unburnable under it... but I still love burning candles and do it all the time! I love the ambience of candle light and never burn an unscented one!!
    I would like to try Sharon's Mahogany spice and bay rum candle for men! I simple LOVE the smell of men's scents, so why not have it in a candle???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Seaside Cotton Jar Candle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like The World of My Imagination on fb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow Sharon's Candle Shop on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked The World of My Imagination on fb,via Missy Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow Sharon's Candle Shop on twitter via @schutzme

    ReplyDelete
  11. strawberry cheesecake


    n.catie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. liked on facebook--caitlin tate


    n.catie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The green and white open candle! luxory (at) att (dot) (net)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I "like"d you on FB as MaryAnn Thews Casey

    luxory (at) att (dot) (net)

    ReplyDelete
  15. strawberry cheesecake
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the peppermint pillar candle :)


    redcincibabe(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following on facebook : Krista Grandstaff

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm following on pinterest : kmgrandstaff

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm following Sharon's Candle Shop on twitter: @KMGrandstaff

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm already a fan on Facebook - Jamie Leigh Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm already following you on Pinterest - JamieLoveSweeps.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm already following you on Twitter - @wahwithjl.

    ReplyDelete
  23. natalie rose machowskiNovember 27, 2012 at 4:30 AM

    I would love the strawberry cheesecake candle

    ReplyDelete
  24. natalie rose machowskiNovember 27, 2012 at 4:31 AM

    I like the world of my imagination on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow sarah's candle Shop on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  26. The peppermint pillar candle is great

    ReplyDelete
  27. strawberry cheesecake sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Am a fan on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.haupt.520

    ReplyDelete
  29. following on pinterest
    (Jennifer Haupt, banshee70)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Following Sharon's on Twitter
    (@banshee1970)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Peppermint Pillar Candle
    aralynlove 12 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like The World of My Imagination FB

    ReplyDelete
  33. i like the strawberry cheesecake candle
    aries.sarwar(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. following on fb: abeer chodri

    ReplyDelete
  35. following on pinterest
    kw8tipzz

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://www.etsy.com/listing/86021439/coffe-mug

    ReplyDelete
  37. strawberry cheesecake

    n.catie(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.