30 November 2012

Buy Coffee and Support a Good Cause

Like I’ve said, sometimes what gets me up in the morning and keeps me going in the evening to do my writing is coffee (yes I drink coffee after 5 o’clock at night!).
I recently had the opportunity to review Boca Java coffee, in three different roasts. I was so excited about this!
But first a little bit about Boca Java. It was founded in 2001 and is one of the major online retailers for coffee and tea products. Not only are they a family owned business, but I personally love their motto:
If you are going to pay for gourmet coffee, every cup should be Fresh & Phenomenal! Stop drinking stale coffee, you deserve better.
Isn’t that the truth? No longer will you drink stale coffee if you switch to Boca Java blends.
And in case you are curious, they also provide detailed information about the coffee making process itself and I have to tell you, it’s so fascinating. Read about it here.
But not only are they making sure to sell us fresh coffee, from a family owned business, they also sell “Coffee for a Cause.” By making a purchase of these charity coffees, a portion of the proceeds go directly to the cause it supports. Find out how to send coffee to the troopssupport medical and humanitarian relief to Nicaragua, and support a charity that helps those with autism.
More than I love coffee, I love a company that supports a good cause!
Now, back to what I received. I received three different coffee flavors.



Personally, I am a huge fan of dark roasts as they provide a lot of the flavor I enjoy in coffee. I really loved each of these roasts as well. The Boca Villa blendSouth Beach Rhythm, and Sumatran Sunset all added that extra special something to my mornings. Boca Java is not kidding when they say they deliver quality.
Of the blends I tried, I thoroughly enjoyed Sumatran Sunset the most, even though it was a medium roast. This says a lot about Boca Java’s quality of coffee, because most medium roasts tend to lack something to me.

So, make sure you check out this awesome coffee company, and visit their website for purchasing information! You can currently receive free shipping for all orders over $50.00, so get shopping!

Disclaimer: I received three complimentary coffee samples in exchange for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Appreciation to my father who informed me about this webpage, this web site is genuinely
    remarkable.
    my web page :: where to download movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog post your blog post style is very nice i like it thank you for shearing Buy coffee online blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! The good, the bad, and the ugly, so tell me what you have to say! And if you like what you read (or at least find yourself entertained), follow my blog to read more. Although I'm not always able to respond to comments immediately, I appreciate every one of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis

All Blog Posts Belong to Nicole Pyles. Powered by Blogger.