While the real history of Thanksgiving be a little sketchy, it still represents a time to give thanks and spend time with loved ones. And while this has been a roller coaster of a year for me, I have a lot to be thankful for:
1) A loving, supportive family
2) Good health
3) A full time job
4) To live in a safe neighborhood
5) For writing, books, stories, coffee, wine, and chocolate.
6) Sunshine after the rain
7) My blog readers (you didn't think I would forget about you??)
8) My writing and blog partners
9) My creative spirit
10) ...and all the small little things that can make my day and just give me joy, learning experiences, and growth.
What are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!