Today is the first Wednesday of October. This means I have a prompt and a winner in today's post. Have you been waiting on pins and needles to find out who our winner is? Well, it's:
Congratulations to Scott! Want to know how he did it and what he won? You can find out about the contest on The Rules page for both writers and photographer / artist submissions.
Before we head off into our prompt, let's review this past week's submissions.
And since we haven't shared it in a while, here's our lovely blog hop button. Feel free to grab one for your blog if you love the hop.
Click and copy this code
A quick reminder of the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Now for your photo:
The mandatory words:
You have a week to get your story in. Link up below for a chance to win October's Ad Contest. Good luck!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone